COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE
• Masks will be required for all clients. Please come with one.
• The number of people in the salon at once will be limited to keep everyone safe. And we will not use the waiting area.
• When you arrive at the salon, I will take your temperature using a no-touch thermometer and ask a few health screening questions to ensure you're healthy enough for your appointment.
• No guests will be allowed unless you are accompanying a minor.
• Beverages and magazines will not be provided. If you'd like a drink or reading material, please bring it with you - and take it with you when you leave.
• If you don't feel well before your appointment, please reschedule for a later time.
Everyone in the salon will be adding extra time to their appointments to thoroughly clean between clients and we're all stocked up on hand sanitizer.
If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC website.
No shows will be charged a 50% cancellation fee
We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 2 days before the beginning of your appointment.